Our offer of quality education, allows our students to develop their potentials, respecting their learning styles to face challenges.
Since 1993, we have served this educational community, offering inclusive and individualized education.
As members of UNESCO Associated Schools Network, we promote peace, culture, human rights, tolerance, intercultural understanding, democracy, non-violence and respect for differences, through quality and inclusive education.
We belong to FENEC (Nicaraguan Federation of Catholic Schools) that promotes quality human and Christian formation in our country, with a view to achieving the educational and social transformation that we need.
- Elementary and Secondary (Bachillerato).
- Presential and Online classes as needed.
- Individualized Educational Plan (IEP).
- Placement tests and evaluations.
- English as a Foreign Language (EFL).
- Financial Education through board games.
- Emotional support through theater, games, music.
- Participating in workshops with specialists.
- Computer lab.
- PROGRENTIS e-learning program. Game-based brain and eye training aimed at increasing reading comprehension and speed, among others.
- “Pasitos” is an after school service for children with special needs.
THE FOUR PILLARS OF EDUCATION
We work on the Pillars of Education, through an education by competencies, aimed at our students learning to: know and value themselves, know the world around them, perform with passion and efficiency and live with emotional intelligence.
Colegio Caminos has experienced success serving a wide variety of students with educational needs:
- Requiring architectural access and/or curricular adaptations.
- With a mild level of physical or intellectual disability, temporary or permanent, as a result of accidents, treatments, or due to a specific condition.
- In need of social inclusion and a personalized academic program.
We have ample experience with students with Autism (Asperger), ADD and ADHD and Specific Educational Needs (SEN).